Join Our Team
Part time Biller
Seeking an experienced professional who is detail-oriented, organized with excellent communication skills.
· Must have electronic billing experience; Medisoft and Trizetto EDI software knowledge a plus.
· Daily communication with medical insurance companies, patient files / notes and follow-ups.
· Possess strong organizational skills to effectively adapt, manage and maintain systems and processes associated with the position.
· Knowledge of HIPPA regulations, Insurance company billing, and government agencies (Medicare/cade) is a requirement.
· Knowledge of Microsoft office applications is necessary.
· Pull patient charts and verify insurance / visit availability. Management of the insurance appeal and denial process and subsequent follow-ups.
· Administrative and clerical responsibilities as needed to include copying and filing.
Qualifications and Skills
· ICD-10 knowledge preferred
· Minimum one-year experience in medical billing
· Previous medical office experience as well as verifying insurance benefits utilizing on-line insurance sites a plus
· High attention to accuracy of details and follow-through
· Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced medical environment
· Knowledge and ability to use Internet, MS Word & Excel
· Working knowledge of insurance types, terminology and processes
Job Type: Part-time, M/W/F 9 – 1:00
If you have any questions you can call us at 978-774-5600.
You can also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org